War of the worlds War of the worlds

Meh

Not a bad mix, but i prefer MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
Track 9 [IE 00:04-00:22] in full, rather then it been cut up and thrown into this.

ToliveAnimations responds:

What? I've never heard of that game, this was made entirely by playing synth on cubase through a midi keyboard and slicing up a drum sample. The melody was very rushed because I was more concerned about the drums, I have no idea what you're talking about, please show me a link to what you're talking about.

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Sounds like..

Sounds like a track out of mechwarrior, Very well done.

Gravey responds:

Mechwarrior, that is a cool reference. I like that idea. :-)

-Gravey-

The Wildlife of Brinstar The Wildlife of Brinstar

just OMG

OMG, that has to be one of the best Brinstar midi's EVER!

But really, its not bad.

Oil Drum Alley 2.0 Oil Drum Alley 2.0

Should have named it inverted.

The song is generally the same, as it aught to be since its a remix, But this song puts emphasis on the exact oposite of everything from the games ogg. But you made it work, so all my 5's and 10's belong to you.

Beartheshadows responds:

Even though I dont know what you meant by the whole opposite thing I still appreciate the scores.
Im glad you liked it. Thanks

SM64DS -- Bowser's Road SM64DS -- Bowser's Road

Not bad.

But the main melody doesnt stand out enough, it could be better.

(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.5 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.5

Ouch..

The solo humming destroyed what it used to be. However i thought it fit in well with the melody when it was used to backround the song.

id still say loop it.

[I.E no fadeout.]

wyldfyre1 responds:

Hmm, yeah i'm still trying to figure out what i wanna do with this song. Thanks for the review =).

(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0

Would make a better loop.

The fadeout at the end just sorta ruins it for me given its only a minuet long.

Still, very nice beat and fits the theme.

wyldfyre1 responds:

I've faded it out because i'm actually gonna make this puppy a song i just gotta figure out what i wanna do with it. hah

× Hunt of Giants × × Hunt of Giants ×

i could hear this,

The dark feeling it has, it sorta makes me feel like im playing doom or somthing. very nice, but i think it could get even darker,

Loved the first minuet of it, but it lost its feeling at about 1:20. became more.. energetic. threw me off a little.

5/5 9/10

Temple of Time to Dance Temple of Time to Dance

it was over at about 1:30.

The song lost its punch for me about then. it needs less buildup, and more of a kick, more enegry. this song didn't drive me to stand up and dance to it.

[StarFox Corneria] -Zero- [StarFox Corneria] -Zero-

It seems to sharp.

It may just be me, but the first 30 seconds just feel like its going to slice my head in half.